Junior Network Administrator
We are looking for an outstanding persons to our Salt Square team. They will strengthen our team working on a special, certainly original and unusual projects.
What will you do with us?
- you will fix day-to-day sysadmin-related issues,
- you will help the rest of Dev team deliver and ship their work,
- you will configure and automate processes related to building and maintaining development environments (using Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes),
- you will implement and maintain monitoring, Continuous Integration and log-management systems,
- you will keep systems secure and up-to-date,
- you will create and review DevOps processes: e.g. backups and security checks,
- you will automate day-to-day tasks,
- you will work in the Agile project,
- you will work in a very dynamic project and very dynamic team – you have to be ready for dynamic changes,
- you will take an active part in the design work related to the platform.
In what you have to be good?
- a good knowledge and experience in automating day-to-day tasks,
- a good knowledge and experience in IT technologies,
- creative thinking is also welcome and needed,
- non-standard thinking will also be appreciated,
- you must be able to work in an environment where the only thing that is certain is the change,
- we require that you will set goals and tasks.
What more would we welcome?
- it is nice when someone talks a lot. But even better, as later this person is also good in effective execution of what was said,
- if you speak in English, it will be also appreciated.
- working in really interesting and very extraordinary projects,
- a contract of employment, work, order, B2B, as well as salary in wheat, potatoes, bitcoins or whatever you wish,
- working in a creative and dynamically developing team,
- great atmosphere and numerous challenges,
- possibility of remote working in some parts of your job; but for sure not entirely remotely – we want to see you, talk to you, consult what we do, we want you as an important member of our team, not just an employee,
- real impact on shaping the IT environment through the ability to implement your own ideas and solutions; especially because we have a lot of technical problems with what we do,
- remuneration – market rate or higher; we do not give quota because it will only depend on your competence!If you are interested, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org . We’re waiting for you!
Take a look at our other offers
Contact us @ email@example.com!