Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking for an outstanding persons to our Salt Square team. They will strengthen our team working on a special, certainly original and unusual projects.
What will you do with us?
- you will dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- you will quickly find solutions to issues – you understand the business side of the project and are able to find the best balance between clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
- you will help Project Managers manage their projects (from the technical perspective),
- you will work in the Agile projects,
- you will work in a very dynamic project and very dynamic team – you have to be ready for dynamic changes,
- you will be considered by us not as a good craftsman, but as a great specialist who knows that you also bring a lot of interesting concepts to our project,
- we require that you will set goals and tasks.
What more would we welcome?
- it would be good if you would know Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- knowledge about kaggle track record is also nice,
- knowledge and practical experience in using Docker, Kubernetes, Microsoft Azure and other Clouds,
- it would be good to know that you have an experience with Apache Spark.
In what you have to be good?
- hands-on knowledge of Python,
- a good knowledge and experience in at least one commercial project,
- a good knowledge and experience in deploying machine learning models to production,
- a good knowledge and experience in at least one of the following: Recommender Systems/Anomaly detection/Computer Vision/Natural Language Processing,
- solid understanding of the theoretical concepts behind Machine Learning,
- a good knowledge and experience in Machine Learning workflow best practices,
- Familiarity with scientific and machine learning libraries such as: NumPy/Pandas/Scikit-learn,
- familiarity with at least one of the following Deep Learning libraries: Keras/Tensorflow/PyTorch/Caffe/MXNet,
- a good knowledge and experience in data structures, object-oriented programming, and software engineering principles,
- Solid knowledge of data structures, object-oriented programming, and software engineering principles,
- very good command of written and spoken English.
- working in really interesting and very extraordinary projects,
- a contract of employment, work, order, B2B, as well as salary in wheat, potatoes, bitcoins or whatever you wish,
- working in a creative and dynamically developing team,
- great atmosphere and numerous challenges,
- possibility of remote working in some parts of your job; but for sure not entirely remotely – we want to see you, talk to you, consult what we do, we want you as an important member of our team, not just an employee,
- real impact on shaping the IT environment through the ability to implement your own ideas and solutions; especially because we have a lot of technical problems with what we do,
- remuneration – market rate or higher; we do not give quota because it will only depend on your competence!If you are interested, please send us your CV at email@example.com . We’re waiting for you!
Take a look at our other offers
Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org!