Senior Python Developer
We are looking for an outstanding persons to our Salt Square team. They will strengthen our team working on a special, certainly original and unusual projects.
What will you do with us?
- you will work in the Agile project,
- you will work in a very dynamic project and very dynamic team – you have to be ready for dynamic changes,
- you will take an active part in the design work related to the platform,
- you will maintain our platform, but in most of all you will be responsible for developing the application written in Python, Django Framework,
- you will be writing unit tests for what you do,
- you will be considered by us not as a good craftsman, but as a great specialist who knows that you also bring a lot of interesting concepts to our project,
- you can also help us with the implementation, dealing with CI / CD,
- you can help us with work on topics related to Kubernetes and Docker (the platform works on Microsoft Azure),
- we require that you will set goals and tasks.
In what you have to be good?
- a good knowladge and experinece in working with Python; experience in working with Django Framework will be appreciated,
- a good knowledge of Selenium,
- creative thinking is also welcome,
- non-standard thinking will also be appreciated,
- you must be able to work in an environment where the only thing that is certain is the change.
What more would we welcome?
- a good knowledge of Scrum,
- it would be great if you would know how to configure and maintain CI / CD tools,
- it would be really appreciated if you would know libraries connected with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning,
- it would be nice if you would have an experience in building and implementing applications in a container environment (especially using the docker, kubernetes),
- it is nice when someone talks a lot. But even better, as later this person is also good in effective execution of what was said,
- if you speak in English, it will be also appreciated.
- working in really interesting and very extraordinary projects,
- a contract of employment, work, order, B2B, as well as salary in wheat, potatoes, bitcoins or whatever you wish,
- working in a creative and dynamically developing team,
- great atmosphere and numerous challenges,
- possibility of remote working in some parts of your job; but for sure not entirely remotely – we want to see you, talk to you, consult what we do, we want you as an important member of our team, not just an employee,
- real impact on shaping the IT environment through the ability to implement your own ideas and solutions; especially because we have a lot of technical problems with what we do,
- remuneration – market rate or higher; we do not give quota because it will only depend on your competence!If you are interested, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org . We’re waiting for you!
Take a look at our other offers
Contact us @ email@example.com!