We are looking for an outstanding persons to our Salt Square team. They will strengthen our team working on a special, certainly original and unusual projects.
What will you do with us?
- you will create websites based on WordPress,
- you will use ready-to-use WordPress Templates,
- you will make decision which template to use for particular website,
- you will create complex websites based on many WordPress Plugins,
- we require that you will set goals and tasks.
We would welcome if you would like to:
- develop yourself in programming (PHP, Python, HTML/CSS, JavaScriopt),
- go to our basic programming department in the future,
- create advanced graphical interfaces in technologies like React.JS, Angular,
- create dedicated graphics for websites.
In what you have to be good?
- strong knowledge about WordPress platform,
- at least good knowledge of graphic application such as Adobe Photoshop,
- at least basic knowledge of HTML/CSS,
- at least basic knowledge of PHP,
- good knowledge of english, at least to read technical documentation,
- eye for detail,
- creativity and openness.
- working in really interesting and very extraordinary projects,
- a contract of employment, work, order, B2B, as well as salary in wheat, potatoes, bitcoins or whatever you wish,
- working in a creative and dynamically developing team,
- great atmosphere and numerous challenges,
- possibility of remote working in some parts of your job; but for sure not entirely remotely – we want to see you, talk to you, consult what we do, we want you as an important member of our team, not just an employee,
- real impact on shaping the IT environment through the ability to implement your own ideas and solutions; especially because we have a lot of technical problems with what we do,
- remuneration – market rate or higher; we do not give quota because it will only depend on your competence!If you are interested, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org . We’re waiting for you!
Take a look at our other offers
Contact us @ email@example.com!